was thinking about some Classes Questlines, with heroes and battles where the pirates, paladins, etc... make something awesome.
- Paladin can learn more about a young girl who directly hear the old gods voices who tell's here what to do or maybe prevent her from the undead invasion ? (if we think about Jeanne of Arc)
- Pirates can follow the devil's treasure of a demoniac crew, leading to a raid island ?
- Druids can commune with some strong spirits of the forest, fighting against plague in the old times ?
- Mages try's to be better than the first mortal who learn magic ? Who create the first book of spell ?
- What about the first Necromancer ? A dwarf rejected by the school of mages in the human lands who claims is vengeance ?
Maybe a lot of you have ideas about lore who can make you feel closer to your character ?:)Last editted: 2022-01-11 23:55:05
That actually isn't a bad idea, every class to have a little backstory, and after finishing it to get something cosmetic like a sword skin or a headgear specific to that class.
Have to agree on class quests. They can both act as a help to learn special abilities for your class. But also point you in the direction of for example weapons or armor that would suit your class good.
Loved how rogues had to learn theeir abilities in WOW vanilla, visittng special rogue areas that noone else got to access.