WHAT IS A WITCH?
▶Some could think that Witches and Necromancers are almost the same, but here I will describe some traits that can differentiate Witches from Necromancers, they have similarities though.
▶They practice the Dark Arts, dangerous system of techniques based around a darker side of magic. Though it is not necessarily "evil" magic, dark arts tend to focus on destruction, harming, cursing and otherwise complicating the lives of other people while advancing the user's state.
▶Witchery often focuses on the manipulation of otherworldly or other universes energies and magic that are dangerous and feared due to their unknow nature.
▶Users possessing such knowledge can have extraordinary results but at a dire price of being cursed with said knowledge or in losing something precious, such as one's sanity, life or worse. Magic always has a price, any kind of magic.
▶Dark Magic might be highly addictive and leave the user susceptible to negative influences. Damage caused by dark magic may be permanent/irreversible, like the Undead curse.
▶Witches are versatile mages, they have knowledge and practice in most forms of energy, call it Voodoo or whatever you want, Voodoo focuses most on chaotic energy, psychic energy, emotion manipulation (all of them not just the evil ones), rituals, and communication and use of energies and magic from entities of other universes and worlds, like demons, spirits, deities, etc.
▶Chaotic energy is a primal force present over the multiverse, not just Aragon universe, and is found in greatest abundance wherever. Because of this magic's chaotic nature, it is one of the most unstable and hardest form of energy to master and control.
▶Psychic energy is the force driving and sustaining mental activity. We are unable to create psychic energy, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources, like one own mind.
DIFFERENT APLICATIONS OF WITCHERY
▶Here I bring some abilities that Witches can have, and I think are not so well known, apart from rituals, divination, alchemy, and other most known forbidden arts.
▶Manipulation of emotions:
· The user is capable of manipulate negative and positive emotions, including the attraction, augmentation or elimination of these traits, such as anger, fear, sorrow, anxiety, frustration, happiness, inspiration, love, gratitude, hope, peace, etc.
· Witches can summon and materialize creatures and objects using the energy of the emotions, also Witches can feed off of these emotions.
▶Chaotic energy manipulation:
· The user can utilize mastery of spells capable of warping, manipulating and/or reconstructing reality and probability as well as the very fabric of existence.
· They are able to change, mutate, destroy or otherwise manipulate any matter, space/time, living beings, organizations or minds and spirits as well as containing them, so it doesn't spread or spreads only on desired way.
· Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user. Must be strong enough to handle the chaotic nature of this magic. Due to the great capacities of this magic, it can be used for good or for evil.
· Users can create, shape, move, control, interact and manipulate curses. They can effectively curse anything they wish persons, places, objects, and might be able to exert power over things that have been cursed.
· Among the most common effects of curses are misfortune/bad luck, various sicknesses, infertility, physical defects/ugliness, insanity, unstoppable rages, unhealing wounds, misshapen/inhuman offspring, etc. Curses may be dependent on verbal incantation.
▶Spirit and soul magic: Can be used to torture and damage the spirit and soul of living or already dead beings. The user is capable of wielding magic related to possession, allowing the user to wield spells or magical power that enables one to overtake a target’s body and control them.
▶Psychic energy manipulation: The Witch can create, shape and manipulate psychic energy in various ways, including manifesting in material form. They also can do mental manipulation and use psychic abilities like extrasensory perception, telepathy, telekinesis, etc.
· Due to the connection with Chaotic energy Witches can channel, summon or use the power of entities from other worlds and entities to achieve their goals. They can summon spirits, races, weapons, or channel a spirit into their body to gain physical enhancements or gain completely new abilities.
· Example: channeling a fire spirit gives the user Fire Manipulation, channel demonic spirits or demons, grants the user great strength and control over numerous variations of demonic abilities but also allows them to overwhelm weaker demons as well as rival that of powerful demonic entities.
· Users who are not full demons/spirits or part of that universe may not possess all of the abilities they grant, or may can use them in a limited way.
▶Voodoo infusion: Users are able to infuse voodoo with physical attacks or weapons, like Hidan from Naruto. With this ability Witches can transform their targets or their selves into a living Voodoo doll, to inflict harm or manipulate others directly.
HOW DO YOU BECOME A WITCH?
▶You can perform a ritual to communicate with Witches or other entities. Dark magic often requires different types of sacrifices. By making offerings, you can obtain mystical abilities like manipulating supernatural energies.
▶You can make deals or create a connection with demons or evil spirits/gods and otherworldly entities. Because they either have a higher existence to understand and control said knowledge or because such knowledge originated from them in the first place.
▶You can be trained by another Witch, demon, spirit or entity.
▶You can train yourself using by reading and practicing carefully.
▶Due to the dangerous magic, it requires mental and spiritual fortitude. You need to train your spirit and mind to a high level of mastery to avoid losing control or sanity.
▶You need to study a lot not just on how to perform this magic, but also in how to counter and defeat it.
▶You can be born in a Witches coven.
▶You can be kidnapped to increase their ranks.
▶Like many things in a game, interesting play can emerge if Witches in Scars of Honor are treated not as wholly evil, nor as entirely good.
▶The ethics of manipulating Elemental energy to casting a Fireball lies within whether you fire it into a Goblin’s den or an orphanage. Why should Witchery be treated different?
▶Users often reject social convention and the status quo, which some suggest is in a search for spiritual freedom. As a part of this, they embrace magical techniques and practices that would traditionally be viewed as taboo and are generally willing to go farther than most would even consider if it serves their ends
HOW HIGH ELVES OR ANY OTHER RACE BE WITCHES OR HOW THEY CAN INCORPORATE THEM IN THEIR SOCIETY?
▶As I already said, they can manipulate positive emotions, soul and spirit magic, and Psychic energy also, they can be a kind of fantasy psychologists, not using their full capabilities to cure and fake people into a constant state of happiness (due to the addiction it could create, like drugs) but to help them with traumas and spiritual guidance.
▶While manipulating reality and time with Chaotic energy can be prohibited, manipulating matter is just transmutation.
▶There can be an institution of magic that oversees the use of all types of magic and energies.
▶They can help containing disasters, accidents, evil spirits, mass hysteria, etc.
▶Witches have an immense knowledge about curses, they know how to create curses and HOW TO REMOVE CURSES, what is valuable resource in times of war.
▶Due to their connection with other worlds and dimensions, they can work watching these dimensions looking for dangers or plans to invade Aragon.
▶Voodoo is a great way to spy people, there’s always spying in times of war.
▶Witches are the best weapon against Witches!
▶Make some skills criminal acts like Necromancers, Vampire and Werewolf skills like the Elder Scrolls Online, guards attack you, NPCs fear you and don’t interact with you if they see you using some of these skills.
▶Thanks for reading!
Jeez I wanna be that witch!!!
Available Classes for the High Elf race! They are agile, fast, extremely noble, and deadly!
Assassins and Rangers are a must! But could they be Paladins? What about Pirates or Mages? Can they use dark magic and be Necromancers?
Let's see what you think are the most suitable classes for the High Elves!
Bueno, como siempre os recuerdo, yo comencé estos posts diciendo que las clases debían tener restricciones, pero ahora digo que no, realmente creo que se debe dejar elegir que cada uno haga lo que quiera, siempre y cuando, no haga que esa clase sea muy OP en una raza debido a X pasivas/raciales.
Well, as I always remind you, I started these posts saying that classes should have restrictions, but now I say no, I really think you should let everyone do what they want, as long as, do not make that class very OP in a race because of X passive/racial.