was thinking about some Classes Questlines, with heroes and battles where the pirates, paladins, etc... make something awesome.
- Paladin can learn more about a young girl who directly hear the old gods voices who tell's here what to do or maybe prevent her from the undead invasion ? (if we think about Jeanne of Arc)
- Pirates can follow the devil's treasure of a demoniac crew, leading to a raid island ?
- Druids can commune with some strong spirits of the forest, fighting against plague in the old times ?
- Mages try's to be better than the first mortal who learn magic ? Who create the first book of spell ?
- What about the first Necromancer ? A dwarf rejected by the school of mages in the human lands who claims is vengeance ?
Maybe a lot of you have ideas about lore who can make you feel closer to your character ?:)Last editted: 2021-04-24 06:31:41
That actually isn't a bad idea, every class to have a little backstory, and after finishing it to get something cosmetic like a sword skin or a headgear specific to that class.